Sunrise Sports & Entertainment listed all the special offerings for the celebration and encouraged fans to "join the biggest Hanukkah party in South Florida."
On the list of what's in store for the special Hanukkah game, I couldn't figure out the last one's connection to Hanukkah. Here's the list:
- A giant menorah lighting on the JetBlue Tarmac at 6:45 p.m.
- Jewish music provided by Avimagic Entertainment
- Kosher food available throughout the game in select locations
- Panthers yarmulke given to all ticket-buyers
- Postgame on-ice slap shots